Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
All information necessary to setup manual accounting records is also necessary to setup QuickBooks Online.
Why Cloud Accounting?
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
An expert can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial Setup and Installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
EACH MONTH OR QUARTER
We Provide the Following Services:
- Follow up training to ensure the client is "on the right track".
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
As with any accounting software program, setup and training take time - time taken away from managing your business. Here's a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks Online setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Setup software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
Interested in Cloud Accounting?
Let's find out if it's right for you.