Due to the extensive amount of information concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, 4K Accounting & Advisory has created this resource page for our community and clients.
The Filing Deadline for Federal tax returns and payments has been extended to July 15, 2020,
The filing deadling for Michigan income tax returns has been extended to July 15, 2020
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (616) 805-3174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unemployment Resources and Links
- Unemployment Insurance Agency Update 3/30/2020
- Claiming unemployment benefits in Michigan COVID-19 guide
- Executive Order from Governor’s Office: Temporary Expansions in Unemployment Eligibility & Cost Sharing
- Labor and Economic Opportunity – Work Share Program
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Summary of Title II Sections Containing Tax-Related Provisions Updated March 26, 2020
General Resources and Links:
- Governor Whitmer Signs Executive Order Changing City, State Income Tax Filing Deadlines to July 2020
- CDC Guide for Business and Employees
- Coronavirus Executive Orders & Directives
- SBA – Economic Injury Disaster Loans Program Overview